We have three or four posts lined up for the next few days. Before we get to that, I came across a job posting I was curious about. Here it is:
- Previous buy-side research / portfolio management experience – 5 years minimum Extensive product knowledge covering equity & multiple fixed income asset classes
- Exceptional analytical, written, and verbal communication skills Ability to thrive in a team oriented environment
- Significant knowledge of the financial sector including banks, insurance, REITs etc.
- Ability to interact with clients and accurately convey the underlying investment strategy
- Build / Maintain relationships with industry professionals on a global scale
- Detailed understanding of financial statement analysis, credit spreads, rating agencies, and other fixed income valuation tools / resources
- MBA / CFA