Last week, we reported notes from the Beard Group's 18th annual Distressed Investing Conference. Distressed Debt Investing contributor Josh Nahas, Principal of Wolf Capital Advisors, a Philadelphia based investment advisory firm focused on distressed debt and corporate restructuring, was in attendance. Here is more notes from the conference:
- Paul N. Silverstein, Panel Moderator, Partner/Co-Chair Bankruptcy & Restructuring Practice, ANDREWS KURTH LLP
- Geoffrey A. Richards, Group Head, Special Situations and Restructuring, WILLIAM BLAIR & COMPANY L.L.C.
- Jane Sullivan, Executive Vice President, EPIQ BANKRUPTCY SOLUTIONS
- Wilbur L. Ross, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, WL ROSS AND CO. LLC (Pre-Recorded Statement)
- Edward O. Sassower, Panel Moderator, Partner, KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
- John P. Brincko, President, SITRICK BRINCKO GROUP, LLC
- Mark Friedman, Senior Managing Director, EVERCORE
- Daniel G. Montgomery, Managing Director, MESIROW FINANCIAL CONSULTING, LLC
- Steven Strom, Managing Director and Global Head of Restructuring, JEFFERIES & CO.