We are very excited with the launch of the Distressed Debt Investors Club. A few very quick points about the application:
- We encourage you to use the Attachment Option when submitting your application. This makes it easier for us to sort through certain applications.
- The Synopsis section: Try to keep it a reasonable length. 4 sentences is the most preferable.
- When cut and copying into our editor from Excel or Word, 95% of you will be able to use a simple CTRL V...if that does not work, please use the editor to select "Paste from Word"
- When pasting, and our editor asks you "Would you like to clean formats?" Selecting no is probably your best bet.
- And finally - Despite constant tweaking and fixes, we are getting an error that involves the term " " in the editor (as an aside, if anyone is a techie and can enlighten me why this is...let me know). If you submit your preview of your application, and that term is scattered through the document, simply submit it like that, and I will go and clean it up as it shows clear on my side.
- Try to keep your synopsis to plain text (i.e. no bullet points, tables) ... makes the site look a lot cleaner!