A few weeks ago, contributing author Rodney McFadden introduced readers to the DIMEQ security (Dime Litigation Tracking Warrants). He ended his post with this:
- Provide the releases by February 29, 2012 and receive:
- Pro Rata share of 8.77% of whatever percentage (if any) that Common Equity Interests get under the Plan. Common Equity Interests are currently slated to share 30% of Newco but this is subject to Court approval;
- Pro Rata share of ($9.0 million less approximately $3.2 million) on account of the allowed Class 12 Claim; and
- Pro Rata share of a Class 18 Subordinated Claim, up to $10 million, which is currently viewed to be out of the money.
- Provide the releases after February 29, 2012 and receive:
- None of the Newco Stock going to Common Equity Interest Holders (if any). My understanding is that there either cannot or will not be any Newco Stock escrowed for the Common Equity Interest Holders.
- The recovery on account of the Class 12 Claim and Class 18 Claim if you turn in your paperwork within 12 months following the Effective Date.