I wanted to provide readers with some quick updates re: Distressed Debt Investing:
- Posting will recommence this week with significantly more frequency. I will be announcing a number of new series and exclusive interviews with hedge fund managers and distressed debt professionals in the coming weeks.
- I spent the last few days answer emails over the past month that I had yet to respond to. If I didn't get back to you, please resend the email and I will respond.
- A number of investment conferences are coming up. If you would like coverage or advertising for the event, please email me.
- Many of you know this, but I maintain a Public Linked In group. You can join here: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2604443
- The Distressed Debt Investors Club continues to grow nicely. I often get emails about membership opportunities. Here are a few things I'd like to say:
- DDIC members come from many of the largest hedge funds and investment bank in the worldI speak to Chief Compliance Officers quite often to answer their questions regarding the service. Our compliance policies can be found here: DDIC Compliance
- There is a member only job forum on the site. While it is slow going now, I plan to expand this feature for members
- I have capped membership at 250 members. Like other services in this area, some members can no longer post or have moved on to a different part of the investment world. There is a natural churn in membership. Right now there are probably about 25 open spots. Members are required to post one idea every six months with at least one of them being distressed related.
As always, thanks for your continued support, suggestions, and readership. I have the best group of readers out there.
And finally: Who in their right mind invested in a drive-by holdco PIK toggle dividend deal with an 8 handle?